PQE is a service provider company, leader in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With a network of over 400 dedicated consultants, PQE delivers the highest level of expertise to more than 200 customers worldwide.
An international group, PQE operates in over forty countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. PQE offers a worldwide coverage with 18 offices and representatives across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, in order to better serve these specific local markets.
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for Consultants.
In this full-time role, the Consultant will provide validation services for our clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ),
- Development of validation plans
- Performance of risk assessments.
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
- Fluent English
- Degree in Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- Full availability to Travel
Nice to have:
- Fluent in other languages
- PhD in technical fields
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Sector
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance.
We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.
Further information can be found at www.pqegroup.com